Tuition fee for the complete course is 1000 euros. Please note that the payment of the fee should be done within the two days after you received the confirmation of selection by us.[To pay with credit card or Pay Pal, click here]
The long-term online training course “ICT Innovations for Development” is dedicated to anyone interested in ICT innovations to better understand the role and the impact of ICTs in the development process. Participants will learn how to design an effective ICT4D strategy by selecting the most appropriate technologies for development, humanitarian aid and human rights.
Apply to attend the COMPLETE COURSE, which includes:
- full participation in all eight Modules;
- member of community space and interaction with other participants and lecturers;
- participation in Welcome Space;
- opportunity to work in Final Project and present the Final project in the public Barcamp;
- opportunity to receive seed-funding, if the Final Project is selected among the winners during the public Barcamp;
- certification for the competition of the course.
TUITON FEE FOR THE COMPLETE COURSE IS 1000 EUROS
Please note that the payment of the fee should be done within the two days after you received the confirmation of selection by us.
Apply to attend SPECIFIC MODULES, which includes:
- full participation in the selected Module;
- opportunity to interact with the participants and lecturer during the Module;
- certification for the competition of the Module.
Tuition fee for the single module is 150 euros.
Look at the right column and register now.
(Go to the COURSE MODULES LIST)