International agencies and non-profit organizations are increasingly looking for project managers and development professionals who have excellent capabilities on the use of digital innovation technologies for social good. This Master provides both theoretical and practical proficiency concerning the deployment of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) tools for international development and social good.
By attending this Master programme, you will gain:
- Theoretical knowledge of the new emerging frameworks and methodologies on the development of social innovation projects;
- Cutting-edge knowledge and skills in the effective planning, development, implementation and management of ICT4D initiatives in many different sectors, such as Data Collection and Visualisation, Health, Agriculture, Environment, Human Rights and Emergencies, etc.;
- The ability to use, adapt and appropriate a number of tools, platforms, apps and technologies for development, acquired through hands-on intensive lectures, workshops and crash courses;
- Knowledge about the existing local, national and international initiatives in the field of Information and Communications Technologies for Development, as well as the ability to critically analyze their impact in the world;
- The capability of adapting existing examples, methodologies, and tools for local needs and to prevent their potential risks and failures.