ONG 2.0 is awarding 20 scholarships for development practitioners, researchers and students who are working in the field of ICT for development. Find more information below.
- Full access in all modules of the course;
- Full access in all live lectures and other events;
- Direct contact with lecturers and guest speakers;
- Member of the course community and opportunity to network with other participants;
- Access to all educational materials, tools and resources;
- Opportunity to work in the Final Project, present during an online public event and receive seed-funding;
- Certificate of completion of the course.
NOTE: Participants are requested to attend, at least, 60% of the course lessons, and to complete the Module Assignments, in order to receive full scholarship award.
All applications submitted will be formally examined by a jury of ICT experts and academics. The selection criteria to obtain the scholarship are based on:
- being a development practitioner, researcher and student or working in the field of communication for development;
- English proficiency;
- country of origin (applicants from Africa, Latin and South America, Eastern Europe, Asia have the priority);